SDp3 VETERANS INITIATIVES PROJECT DIRECTOR — JOB DESCRIPTIONSDp3 seeks a Project Director to: Assist with managing/overseeing veteran-related health and wellness programs; manage relationships with program participants and partners, e.g. AmeriCorps, Fulton County; perform administrative duties; train volunteers; assist with SDp3 Executive Board; gather + report data/other metrics; manage cross-functional team timelines; and compile + edit written materials, e.g. articles.
Supervision: Reports to and performs other related duties as assigned by SDp3 Executive Director.
* Benefits: Salary: $30,000 for FTE per year
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Virtual Office
- 8 hours mostly Mon-Fri, some nights/weekends
- Some in-person events, many in Fulton
COVID Policy : Must have current vaccinations and take protective steps (e.g., wear masks) in compliance with Executive Director’s policies (based on CDC guidance, volunteers’/partner nonprofit requests, etc.)
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Education, Nonprofit Management, Service Leadership, or other related field. Experience in nonprofit, corporate wellness, or government programs, including prior experience volunteering with diverse communities. Passion for veterans issues.
- Proven excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated adaptability when required to meet shifting priorities and rapid changes.
- Proven strong attention to detail, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working with teams/partners and directing others towards courses of action.
- Master’s degree and/or experience dealing effectively with various sized organizations representing divergent backgrounds, points of view, and levels of authority.
- Experience in managing/training diverse volunteers, fundraising, marketing, social media curation, developing/managing new partnerships, and calendar/event management.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Current CPR/AED and mental health first aid certifications.
- Work/life experience with veterans, their family members, Seniors, those with mental health challenges
Are you a veteran, family member of a veteran, or otherwise passionate about veterans issues and interested in applying for the SDp3 Veterans Project Director Job opportunity? If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “SDp3 Veterans Project Director Opportunity”. Make sure to attach a current Resume as well as a Cover Letter that includes:
- Information about your background
- Why you’re passionate about helping veterans
- Past experience you’ve had as a volunteer and/or managing other volunteers
- Which County you currently live/work in
- Your first available start date